Thursday, November 05, 2015

Podcast: I Still Love H.E.R. - The Show 10/15


The I Still Love H.E.R. Show sends the latest episode, blending both underground Hip Hop with mainstream Rap and showcasing some of this months best releases. Featuring J.Dilla, Run The Jewels, The Game, Big K.R.I.T., MED / Blu & Madlib, Paul Wall, Illa J, Nature, Prof, Chuck Inglish, Raury and more.

Tracklist

Run The Jewels - ALL MEOW LIFE (Nick Hook Remix)
J.Dilla - Dillatronic 41
The Game - Step Up ft. Dej Loaf & Sha Sha
Illa J - All I Need ft. Moka Only
MED, Blu & Madlib - Burgundy Whip ft. Jimetta Rose
Prof - Mob Big K.R.I.T. - Piece On Chain
The Game - Dollar And A Dream ft. AB Soul
Nature - Time Is Money ft. N.O.R.E.
Illa J - She Burnt My Art ft. Moka Only
J.Dilla - Dillatronic 18
Chuck Inglish - Freaknik ‘96
MED, Blu & Madlib - The Strip ft. Anderson
Paak Prof - True Love
Paul Wall - Hold It Diine For My City ft. Scotty ATL & Propain
The Game - The Ghetto ft. Nas & Will.I.Am
J.Dilla - Dillatronic 27
Big K.R.I.T. - 86
MED, Blu & Madlib - Drive In ft. Aloe Blacc
The Game - Quiks Groove Ft. DJ Quik, Sevyn Streeter & Micah
Slim Thug - Drank ft. Z-Ro & Paul Wall
Raury - Trap Tears ft. Key!
J.Dilla - Dillatronic 02
Erykah Badu - Hotline Bling Remix


STREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment